At The Providence Center, we provide more than behavior health services to children, adolescents, adults and families. We provide our clients with hope, compassion and a place to turn to for help.
Many of our clients arrive at The Providence Center with nothing—no clothing, no shelter, and no hope. You can help us to change this. The items on the following list may not seem like much, but they will greatly improve the lives of our clients and bring them comfort and hope.
We request that items be new or GENTLY used (no holes, burns, tears, major stains, breaks). We do not pick up donations and reserve the right to refuse certain donations.
We have many gift in-kind needs for our clients. The most critical are listed below:
- Blank journals (non-wire bound) and pens
- Christmas decorations and wrapping supplies
- Cleaning products (mops, buckets, sponges)
- Clothes (NEW men's and women's undergarments and socks, flannel shirts, sweat shirts,)
- Coffee tables
- Craft kits, crayons, markers
- Date books/daily planners
- End tables
- Magazine subscriptions
- NEW towels, face clothes
- Shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, shaving cream, razors, hand cream
- Sculpting clay
- Stickers/stamps (i.e. "Good Job" Stars, "Excellent")
- Table lamps
- NEW winter clothing – coats, hats, scarves, gloves, boots
Also needed are NEW children's toys so our adult client population will have something to give their children at the holidays.
Wish List for The Providence Center School
- Full-back support booster seats
- NEW snow boots child sizes 10 through 3
- NEW socks, underwear, t-shirts for children and adolescents ages 3 to 18
- Gloves, mittens and warm hats—all sizes
- New hooded sweatshirts all sizes, especially large
- Picture books
- Small incentives like match box cars, balls, Legos etc.
Your donation is tax-deductible. When you make a gift, you will be asked to complete a gift in-kind form, providing the donor's name, address, phone number and the approximate dollar value of items. You will receive a receipt.
If you have any questions or would like to donate an item, please contact Erica Donnelly at 401-528-0162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.