The professionals at The Providence Center are dedicated to achieving the following mission:
To help adults and children affected by psychiatric illnesses, emotional problems, and addictions by providing treatment and supportive services within a community setting.
We welcome the opportunity to share with members of the media information and professional perspectives on a range of mental health and addictions-related topics including:
- Children’s & Adolescent’s Illnesses (i.e. ADHD, Anxiety, Asperger’s Syndrome, Behavioral Disorders)
- Depression (adult and teen)
- Substance Abuse
- Women and Addiction
- Trauma (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
Our professional staff of behavioral health experts includes:
- Licensed Clinical Therapists
- Early Childhood Specialists
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Staff Psychiatrists (including Child Psychiatrists)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Specialists
- Special Education Educators
We are available for news and feature articles, television segments, or radio interviews.