Serving the chronically homeless throughout Rhode Island
Home Base is a partnership of community organizations helping chronically homeless individuals focus on their recovery from co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders by providing a number of supportive services including:
- Permanent supported housing
- Employment and education services
- Individualized treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health problems
- Case management
- Peer recovery support at Anchor Recovery Community Center
- Access to primary health care
- Legal assistance for obtaining benefits through The Providence Center’s on-site disability clinic
- Veteran-specific services
- Bilingual services
Home Base was featured in a video produced by the Providence Journal. Click here to view.
Home Base is funded by a SAMHSA grant and will serve 136 chronically homeless individuals while also providing mental health and substance abuse recovery services to 600 individuals.
As required, a copy of the Personal Protected Information Policy is available here
. This document was created by the HMIS Steering Committee for use of all Covered Homless Organizations (CHO).