Adolescent Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Programs
Sometimes, academic pressures, new relationships, influences from friends or family issues result in emotions and behaviors that are difficult for teens and adolescents to manage. When problems like skipping school or feeling anxious and stressed, interfere with an adolescent’s life, The Providence Center’s intensive programs offer a solution.
The Providence Center’s Adolescent Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Programs provide a positive, structured and supportive environment for adolescents and teens ages 12 to 17 years old to learn and practice strategies to reduce symptoms and manage behavior. Our program actively involves teens in developing their own plans for achieving goals that include:
- Developing and strengthening coping skills
- Learning how to manage emotions
- Improving communication skills
- Improving relationships with family, friends and teachers
Services and activities include:
- Group, individual and family therapy
- Medication evaluation and monitoring
- Community integration activities where new skills are practiced in real-life situations
- Support for successful transition back to school
- Substance use treatment and education
The Partial Hospital Program runs 6 hours a day.
The Intensive Outpatient Program runs 3 hours a day.
The After-School Program runs from 3:00-6:30 p.m.
All major insurances are accepted.